Certified House Inspection Company in Decorah, IA
Investing in a home is a huge decision, and we’re here to ensure that you understand what you’re getting into. At Inspector House Calls, LLC, we offer pre-purchase house inspection services in Decorah, IA, and nearby areas, so you can feel confident about the property that you’re buying. We have over 12 years of industry experience, and we know how to give you objective information so that you can make an informed decision. Our house inspection services include roof inspection, electrical inspection, HVAC inspection—and any other necessary property inspection services. We’re also happy to provide you with a comprehensive report. This way, once the deal is done, you’ll be able to move into your new home with peace of mind.
Why You Should Get a House Inspection Before You Buy Your New Home
A house inspection is an important part of the home buying process. It’s your opportunity to learn about the condition of the house you’re looking to buy and what you need to do to make it safe for your family.
Here are some of the benefits of getting our home inspection services:
- It gives you a chance to learn about your home’s condition and make informed decisions about what can be fixed, when it needs to be done and how much it will cost.
- It provides peace of mind that you’re buying a home that is structurally sound and safe for your family.
- It can save you thousands of dollars by helping you avoid making expensive repairs later on.
- It gives you information about the state of your home so that you can negotiate with the seller about repairs before closing on the sale.
- It can help you determine whether your heating and cooling systems are working efficiently.
- It’s a good way to learn about the quality of construction and materials used in your new home before buying it.
Don’t Take Chances, Get a Home Inspection Today!
At Inspector House Calls, LLC, we offer comprehensive house inspection services for home buyers and sellers, so you can be sure that your dream home is in good shape before you make an offer. Our inspectors are certified experts with years of experience, and they’ll inspect every inch of your potential new home—inside and out.
The inspection includes:
- A thorough exterior inspection, including the roof, gutters, and downspouts, siding and trim, windows and doors, driveways, sidewalks.
- A walkthrough of the interior with a focus on plumbing and drain systems, heating/cooling systems, electrical systems, appliances, water treatment systems, fireplaces/woodstoves, and insulation levels throughout the structure.
- An inspection of any basement areas exposed during construction or modification work, such as basement finishing projects.
We provide a detailed inspection report outlining any issues found during the property’s inspection. Plus, we revisit the home 7-10 years after its first inspection! Get in touch with us today at (563) 379-8461 to learn more about our services and get a free inspection quote.