How Our Home Inspections Work
At Inspector House Calls, our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We email a detailed report to you within 24 hours of the inspection
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
Inspector House Calls is the premier home inspection company in northeast Iowa. We service Winneshiek County and surrounding areas including Howard, Winneshiek, Allamakee, Decorah, Waukon, Cresco, Ridgeway, Frankville, Postville, Calmar, Riceville, West Union, Ossian, and Castalia. Call us today to request an inspection.